Everyone likes a new car look that conveys a surface that is shiny and polished. If you want to add a glossy gleam to your car one that speaks volumes in terms of looks and value, you should consider coating the car with a ceramic product.
Creating a Protective Bond
A local ceramic coating company in Loughborough can help. Count on the business to transform the looks of your car’s paint finish. This protective coating offers the following advantages:
- A ceramic protectant bonds to a car’s paint, thereby serving as another surface layer.
- This type of protective bond provides protection from the sun’s rays, grime, and water.
- Surfaces that are ceramic-coated resist scratches well.
- When a ceramic coating is added, it makes a car easier to clean and maintain.
Reviewing the Packages
If you want to add this protective product, you need to contact a business that features ceramic coating applications. This type of application should last from two to five years, depending on the package you select. Not only will you add more shine to your car but you will also protect the paint.
A basic package features the following:
- A basic wash
- Paint decontamination
- A coating applied to the painted surface
- A vacuuming of the interior
- A dressing application to the plastic trims and tyres
If you opt for a more advanced package, the services include a machine polish and a primer polish for the ceramic coating. Not only will ceramic be applied to the paintwork but it will also be applied to the car’s glass.