More and more Australians are looking to save money by having a holiday in their own country. It’s a big and sunburned land, and there are plenty of things to do and see. The biggest problem is that the country is so vast and so wild in places that taking a road trip can be pretty challenging. Consequently, these kinds of country-wide trips are left until one has retired and has plenty of time, but does it have to be this way?
A Campervan Might Just Be Your Ideal Answer
If you’ve always dreamed of taking a lengthy road trip here in Australia but have never had the money to invest in a motorhome or campervan, now might be the best time to reconsider your options. Cheap campervan hire is a reality in Australia, with a number of reputable vehicle hire companies offering fantastic deals and prices.
When you hire a campervan, here’s what you’ll get:
- Beds for multiple people, depending on the model of the campervan hired
- A kitchen kit that includes all crockery and utensils
- A fridge and freezer for food storage
- A microwave and gas stove for cooking
- A sink and a water tank
A New Sense of Personal Freedom
Perhaps the best thing about hiring a campervan and driving through the great outdoors of this country is that you experience the ultimate freedom. If you’re used to strict holiday schedules and itineraries, driving a campervan will blow your mind. Consider the benefits:
- Home sweet home: When you hire a campervan, you’re also hiring a portable home on wheels. It may not have everything that you have in your own home, but it has just about all of the basics that you need. Which would you rather choose: roughing it in a tent, or sleeping comfortably in a campervan with kitchen facilities and electricity to power a DVD player?
- No more tight holiday schedules: Because a campervan is more like a mobile home, it also means that you can stick to some pretty loose holiday itineraries. Do you like the sounds of the native birds on the hilltop you’ve parked on? You can experience it for as long as you like and drive off whenever you’re Have you been driving all day and need a break? You can just pull over onto a suitable stretch of countryside and tuck in for the night in a comfy bed.
Real freedoms like this allow anyone to see the wide brown land of Australia comfortably and without all of the fuss and mess that goes along with camping. Better yet, you don’t have to wait until you’re old and grey to buy your own motorhome.
Affordable campervans are available right now from a number of reputable vehicle hire businesses. In fact, many of these companies are so passionate about campervan holidays that they can provide some great advice on what to see and do wherever you go.